Hey Girls and Guys …. Thanks to the awesome folks at 2K Games we can give you the chance to win Mafia II on Xbox 360! If you missed our review of this awesome game, you can check it out here.
From the developers of the award-winning Mafia comes Mafia II, a beautifully crafted look into the dark and unforgiving world of the Mafia.
Expanding upon the original hit that captivated more than 2 million gamers around the world, 2K Czech takes players deeper into the Mafia with a mature and exciting experience that will immerse players like never before.
Powered by 2K Czech’s next-generation engine built specifically for Mafia II, players will experience the true evolution of the Mafia game that defined a genre. Gunfights, hand-to-hand combat and vehicular exploration feature new depth and dimension that allow players to experience the world of Mafia II in a way that will keep them coming back for more.
PLEASE NOTE: Game is in PAL format so you must be in a PAL territory to win this particular prize. Please check our other prizes if you are in a non PAL territory (ie the USA).
Here we go:
Rather than doing the standard question about an ingame characteristic, we’re making this more fun, so here’s the question….
What would be your Mafia name and why?
Answers should be emailed to our contact address (in the main nav-bar ‘CONTACT’ along with your name and location (ie city / country). Please note however that the game is in Australian PAL format which means if you’re outside a PAL territory you can only enter for the other goodies (and if you have a preference, please state it and prizes will be dished out preference wise on a first entry arrival basis). Again, all Xbox 360 entrants must be from a PAL territory (ie Australia, UK etc)!
Born the son of a poor immigrant, Vito is a beaten down Italian American who is trying to escape the life of poverty that consumed his childhood. It was on the streets that Vito learns that joining the Mafia is the only route to wealth and respect for people of his standing. Wanting to escape the life of hardship that his father led, he dreams about becoming a “Made Man.”
A petty criminal his whole life, Vito, along with his childhood friend, Joe, will descend into the world of organized crime. Together, they will work to prove themselves to the Mafia as they try to make their names on the streets… but the life as a wise guy isn’t quite as glamorous as it seems.
Note: We will also be running this competition on Twitter.
Mafia II is OUT NOW!
Special thanks to Snez and Eleni!
Now for the boring part….
Terms and Conditions Apply:
1.This competition is open to all region entrants as the prize consists of a non region specific format (tee, pen, keychain) and a AUS region game.
2. Only one entry per person, per competition.
3. No cash alternative is available. The judges’ (ie power trip dykes) decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into (not even begging and pleading).
4. The closing date for the competition will either be that of the closing date stated on the competition page OR whenever is deemed a good time for the competition to close by site admin. The judges cannot accept responsibility for late entries (you snooze you lose!). Proof of sending email is not proof of receipt of entry. No entry can be accepted if all details are not provided.
5. The prize is as described on the site and can be changed at ANY time subject to changes outwith the Lesbian Gamers team control.
6. Entrants acknowledge that their entries may be released or displayed to the public by Lesbian Gamers on the competition page and assign all rights necessary for promotion, publication of such entries to Lesbian Gamers. Winners agree to grant Lesbian Gamers the right to use their name for publicity purposes without any additional compensation.
7. Lesbian Gamers or staff therein cannot be held responsible for any additional fees winners may suffer as a result of winning the competition, this includes customs charges, additional postal costs and import taxes (Lesbian Gamers WILL pay the correct postage as stated by the post office when posting is undertaken). If your item is posted and does not arrive, Lesbian Gamers are NOT responsible and replacements will NOT be sought.
8. Competition Winners must notify our PR (usually Tracy unless otherwise stated) of their postal details within 20 days of the official end of the competition. Failure to do so will result in that winner forfeiting their prize and the prize will then go to another entrant, and so on and so forth until an active winner is found.
9. If competition involves voice mail, you give permissions for Lesbian Gamers to record and use messages on their video show / podcast. You acknowledge that entries may be released or displayed to the public by Lesbian Gamers on the competition page or podcast and assign all rights necessary for promotion, publication of such entries to Lesbian Gamers. Winners agree to grant Lesbian Gamers the right to use their name for publicity purposes without any additional compensation. Okay so we’re covering our butts, this basically means we can say ‘whoever’ won and why in writing or on the Gay Girls Who Game video show / podcast, it doesn’t mean we’ll be giving out your postal address or personal information OBVIOUSLY!