Hey Girls and Guys …. Thanks to the awesome folks at 2K Games we can give you the chance to win “Top Spin 4” for the PS3. As this is the Australian version of the game, the game prize is only open to Australians. We’ve got socks and sweatband sets for those outside of Australia, so anyone can enter. Please read the entry info below.
Developed by 2K Czech, Top Spin 4 is the most feature-rich title in the history of the franchise. Placing players center court on the baseline of the professional tennis experience, Top Spin 4 includes:
* Largest player roster ever, featuring pros like as Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Caroline Wozniacki and Serena Williams, and legends such as Andre Agassi, Pete Sampras and Bjorn Borg;
* More than 4,000 new 2K Signature Style animations;
* Enhanced Player Creator with all-new Coaching and Development systems;
* Incredibly immersive online and offline World Tour Career mode;
* Authentic TV broadcast presentation elements;
* New online 2K Open* mode, allowing players to compete for a chance to win a fully paid trip to the 2011 US Open;
* Playable in stereoscopic 3D on both Xbox 360 and PlayStation®3 system. (Top Spin 4 will play normally on any television set; however, a 3D HD television with compatible 3D glasses will be needed to enjoy the game in three dimensions.**)
“For Top Spin 4, we set out to deliver the authentic experience for tennis fans,” said Greg Thomas, president of product development for 2K Sports. “We licensed 25 of tennis’ top players, both current and legendary; added thousands of animations to capture and portray each pro’s unique playing style and attributes; recorded audio from dozens of real tennis crowds; and developed an unparalleled Career mode to guide gamers through every facet of a real pro tennis career.”
PLEASE NOTE: Game is in Australian PAL format so you must be in a PAL territory to win this particular prize. Please check our other prizes if you are in a non PAL territory (ie the USA).
Here we go:
Rather than doing the standard question about an ingame characteristic, we’re making this more fun, so here’s the question….
If you could play tennis with anyone, who would it be and why?
Answers should be emailed to our contact address (in the main nav-bar ‘CONTACT’ along with your name and location (ie city / country). Please note however that the game is in Australian PAL format which means if you’re outside the Australian PAL territory you can only enter for the other goodies (in this case the socks and sweatband sets). Again, all game entrants must be from Australia.
Now for the boring part….
Terms and Conditions Apply:
1.This competition is open to all region entrants as the prize consists of a non region specific format (socks and sweatbands) and a AUS region game.
2. Only one entry per person, per competition.
3. No cash alternative is available. The judges’ (ie power trip dykes) decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into (not even begging and pleading).
4. The closing date for the competition will either be that of the closing date stated on the competition page OR whenever is deemed a good time for the competition to close by site admin. The judges cannot accept responsibility for late entries (you snooze you lose!). Proof of sending email is not proof of receipt of entry. No entry can be accepted if all details are not provided.
5. The prize is as described on the site and can be changed at ANY time subject to changes outwith the Lesbian Gamers team control.
6. Entrants acknowledge that their entries may be released or displayed to the public by Lesbian Gamers on the site and assign all rights necessary for promotion, publication of such entries to Lesbian Gamers. Winners agree to grant Lesbian Gamers the right to use their name for publicity purposes without any additional compensation.
7. Lesbian Gamers or staff therein cannot be held responsible for any additional fees winners may suffer as a result of winning the competition, this includes customs charges, additional postal costs and import taxes (Lesbian Gamers WILL pay the correct postage as stated by the post office when posting is undertaken). If your item is posted and does not arrive, Lesbian Gamers are NOT responsible and replacements will NOT be sought.
8. Competition Winners must notify our PR (usually Tracy unless otherwise stated) of their postal details within 20 days of the official end of the competition. Failure to do so will result in that winner forfeiting their prize and the prize will then go to another entrant, and so on and so forth until an active winner is found.
9. If competition involves voice mail, you give permissions for Lesbian Gamers to record and use messages on their video show / podcast. You acknowledge that entries may be released or displayed to the public by Lesbian Gamers on the competition page or podcast and assign all rights necessary for promotion, publication of such entries to Lesbian Gamers. Winners agree to grant Lesbian Gamers the right to use their name for publicity purposes without any additional compensation. Okay so we’re covering our butts, this basically means we can say ‘whoever’ won and why in writing or on the Gay Girls Who Game video show / podcast, it doesn’t mean we’ll be giving out your postal address or personal information OBVIOUSLY!