Lesbian Gamers Podcast – Episode 2 with special guest XanaduGrrl

Lesbian Gamers Podcast – Episode 2 with special guest XanaduGrrl

Welcome to the second Lesbian Gamers Podcast episode. In this episode the grrls speak to their pal XanaduGrrl about a multitude of topics.

Who knew gay girl video gaming talk could include marrying Sasha Alexander (Maura Isles in “Rizzoli & Isles”). As well as this non gaming (but still good) chatter, the three grrls talk Ranch Rush 2 on the iPad, finishing the Mass Effect games a multitude of times, Assassin’s Creed, Kinect, Zumba, Entertainment caves and more.

5 Responses to “Lesbian Gamers Podcast – Episode 2 with special guest XanaduGrrl”

1. lilmetal says:

The thing that bothers me about the Kinect is that the only kind of games I’ve seen done correctly were the party games, and the fitness/dance/sports games. All of which are hard to NOT pull off. When I see an attempt at something like in Deathly Hallows, or Joy Ride, it just makes Kinect’s future look bad.

Then, you’ve got the PSMove, which isn’t perfect either, but already works a hell of alot better, all around, than the Kinect does. I’d have no doubt that most Kinect games would work better on the PSMove.

I’d love to see something for the Kinect make me eat my words, but I honestly don’t see that happening…

2. ufos_are_real says:

Okay lesson learned: Do not eat while listening to podcast. I literally choked on my morning cereal while laughing when Angela was telling the son-in-law asking you to have a baby story lol

Also major props for creating a female assassin and sending her to go mack on other chicks ; ) Also awesome to hear the new NFS gets a thumbs up from you guys! Major props to Xanadugrrl as well, she was an awesome guest star. Very fun podcast to listen to.

Your Fable comments also reminded me of my current Fable/twitter issue .. I started to replay Fable the lost chapters for original xbox (sooo old school, I know) but now everytime I go to follow someone on twitter I imagine the Fable guy’s voice over saying “Follow” and it’s starting to weird me out because it’s stuck in my head o_0

Now I’m off to go watch the new vlog.. yayayyyyyy!!!

p.s. You guys say “stalking” like it’s a bad thing LOL

3. gooby says:

Yay for getting Xan on the podcast! Good ep. I’m clearly not a gamer at all compared to you guys… I barely finish games once, but dozens of times?! O_O you guys are definitely hardcore gamers 😀

I’m definitely interested in getting the Kinect but like Xan, haven’t already mostly due to the price. I’m waiting for more games and for the price to drop a little. It’s going to be really interesting to see where the technology goes – there’s already some really cool hacks for the Kinect and I’m sure some of those will inspire games and new features for the device.

Rock on, you guys. You have a good podcast. Can’t wait to listen to future eps.

4. faith in buffy says:

It’s good to know there is someone more obsessed with Mass Effect than me. I’ve only played through twice, once paragon and once renegade. I was actually better at being renegade, you don’t have to be really impolite so long as you throw people out of windows.

5. Kristen D says:

ok…ok..ok… I will go get Mass Effect.
    I saw it brand new for $19USD last night.

I am like Xanadu Grrl….I like to go completely through a game…I played through Uncharted a total of three times and twice through Uncharted 2.
    Love the podcasts…

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you and your families!