Weekend Playlist – What are you playing this weekend?

Weekend Playlist – What are you playing this weekend?

Weekends are great, we can generally play games without worrying about work and other stresses, so what are you playing this weekend? It’s Pride here in QLD, Australia this weekend, but that aside I picked up a cheapo copy of original Xbox title “Grabbed by the Ghoulies”. I’ll be revisiting its comic splendor once I’m done wearing tit tape, leather assless chaps and waving brightly colored flags at random strangers. What are you playing this weekend?

6 Responses to “Weekend Playlist – What are you playing this weekend?”

1. Sweetheart07 says:

I’ll be playin WOW and Sims 3 over the weekend.
    Talk about time wastin!!
    Love the new format of this site.

2. therealgirlGamers says:

I’ll be playing infamous on the PS3 and hope fully getting to look at prototype on the xbox 36o if my mate is true to her word.

3. Kelly says:

I am definitely going to be playing some Sacred 2 this weekend. I’ve been checking it out and it looks good. Was hoping to pick up Prototype but didn’t manage it yet.
    Might also check out The Sims 3 but will lose my life to it if I do!

4. AngelsRUs says:

Sims 3 all the way baby!! I love this game, the more I play, the more I keep discovering, it is fantastic. Sure I know you might argue its more of the same, which it kinda is, but its all that and more. Im addicted again.

5. DigitalAngel says:

I’m all over InFamous on PS3 this weekend. Still have not finished, as my anal retentiveness to collect EVERYTHING and do ALL stunts is in full swing, as usual. It’s such a full, well thought out story. Love me some InFamous.

6. Freddie says:

This weekend I’ll be kickin it in some old skool Portal and Orange Box. I have ignored it long enough. The time has come for Alyx and I to spend some quality time together.