Here we are back again with another piece in our Lesbian Tryst series. This time we’re looking at a certain princess and her bounty hunting lover. It is as the title states Samus Aran and Princess Zelda. You probably are already aware, but Samus Aran is the bouty hunting badass from the Metroid series of games and it was quite the shock when it was revealed she was a girl at the end of one of the games. Princess Zelda is of course from the Zelda series of games, named after her, but she is usually sadly the peripheral female to the male hero Link.

Once again we’d like to thank our talented artist Amanda for her work and also a shout out to the guys and gals over at GamesRadar for running this as an exclusive before we’d even run it here. We’d have to agree with them when they state “we think it’s the hottest one yet.” Samus Aran and Princess Zelda in their lesbian gaming tryst below.

Samus Aran from the game series Metroid and
Princess Zelda from the game series The Legend of Zelda

A truly beautiful couple of gaming gals!

Thanks to our talented artiste Amanda once more for the image.

If you’ve got a suggestion for a gaming lesbian tryst, just pop the names of the two gaming girls (characters) you’d like to see in a couples pose in the comments here and we’ll see what we can do.

Other Lesbian Trysts can be found in the “Art & Fun” section in our navigation area.

Lesbian Tryst images remain the property of Hungry Designs and Lesbian Gamers. The artwork is the IP of the artist and should only be used elsewhere with watermark intact or with previous permissions from our PR. IP of initial character design remains the property of the initial designer.. these are a homage.

16 Responses to “Lesbian Gaming Tryst – Samus Aran and Princess Zelda from Metroid and Legend of Zelda series”

1. Tenko says:

Aaaaah *-* that’s so awesome!

2. Brinstar says:

Okay. No. Don’t like this pairing at all.

3. Is there a reason why you don’t like it Brinstar? Care to elaborate?
    Maybe we’re just a little biased since the artist took time out to create it for us all free of charge. Would be interesting to know what prompted the negative comment about her work. Or is it simply the characters involved that doesn’t float your boat?
    Looking forward to your response.

4. Brinstar says:

As a long-time Metroid fan, the only thing I object to is the pairing. I’m trying to stretch my imagination to see how they could possibly get together, but it’s just too much of a stretch for me, I’m afraid.

This is absolutely fantastic! It actually captures a great sense of sensuality and love.
    Hottest one yet!
    @Brinstar: Really? Come on dude, it’s totally likely. Zelda takes place on some kinda fantasy planet but at the same time as Metroid. Like those episodes of Star Trek with Gangster planets and such.

6. comicgirl says:

one has to remember that these are just games characters, so isn’t the pairing of the two as unbelievable as their exsistance in the first place?

7. Pescean says:

I have to argee with Brinstar, too far of a stretch…

8. LesbianGamers says:

Each to their own, for us there is no ‘stretch’ given these are fantasy trysts that people have suggested to the artist. The more out there, the more intriguing from an artists perspective.
    As Thefreman rightly pointed out, it’s fantasy, that said though, these two do appear in two Nintendo titles together, thus making the locational aspects plausible.

9. Ira Tear says:

Yay! I actually like this pairing. I don’t get how some people can’t figure out how they would hook up! Am I the only one to ever play Super Smash Brothers Melee/Brawl?

10. Soda says:

It’s not too much of a stretch for me or anything,I just don’t like the art work. There. I said it.

11. Coke says:

That so doesn’t even look like Zelda. You can’t just go and change a Characters look. So not a great pairing when its not even zelda. Yes, its an art work but still if you want to pair characters up pair them up the way they look and don’t change anything about them to make it look better. Thumbs down

12. Eden says:

I’m smelling trolls [sniff sniff]
    You know, my grandma used to say to me “Edie, if you don’t have something nice to say, smile and don’t say anything”. It’s a shame you people feel the need to be negative about something uniquely original.
    To the artist, ignore the haters, they’re clearly lacking in their lives that they feel the need to hate on something they can’t better.

13. Bri says:

But some of us can be trolls and take time out to be nasty for no apparent reason it seems. Strange. Like Eden said it’s nice to be nice. I know these people from another forum I used to hang at, they bag things here all the time for some strange reason, just ignore them. Soda and Coke, no correlation there ROFLOL.

14. Kaguya says:

hmm I like this but I also like Zelda/Midna(the human version ofcourse) LOL is it wrong for me to ship both pairings?

15. I think that the artwork is great, but I’m just not a big fan of the pairing myself. I think I would like to see a pairing with C.Viper from super street fighter IV and Kasumi from dead or alive as a pairing.

16. Jpersons says:

I just luv this pairing, ^^ they even seem to be one of the bigger fan one’s
    and after reading some of the story’s of them I just think there beautiful together.

I can’t really recall a time when zelda and link were together
    (maby one of the toon games).

In the smash bros universe anything’s possible.