Wii Vibrator Dildo – teledildonics incoming?

Wii Vibrator Dildo – teledildonics incoming?

I know, it was a bad bad post title, but hey, this is probably the most useless gaming item you’re ever likely to see, so a little ‘incoming’ humor is no bad thing. I give you, the Wii Vibrator / Dildo. Yes I actually thought this was a late April Fools joke when I saw it, but alas it’s not the only one apparently coming to the market (oh will these puns never end!).

This seems to me to be about the same amount of use as a waterproof teabag or roll on butter, but hey, each to their own. I mean if you like the look of this, here’s an idea, go buy yourself, oh I don’t know, a vibrator or dildo that doesn’t need to fit onto the end of something your innocent house-guests may be wrapping their hands around next time they visit… just a thought.

Oh yeah and those of you who immediately thought roll on butter and these would make a nice team… shame on you and your Last Tango in Paris minds. You can check out the official site for these things HERE. No idea what the "we search man and woman for a commercial" means at the bottom of their page, but I did have three thoughts.

1. That is one commercial I don’t ever want to see
2. If it means cavity search, who is going to apply
3. THE PANDA SAYS NO! (and those of you that get that one, gods bless you – may you be forgiving of my every post)

9 Responses to “Wii Vibrator Dildo – teledildonics incoming?”

1. Pescean says:

I would hate to be the friend that comes over and wonders why the controller smells the way it does….

2. Vou says:

Roflmao @Pescean
    I’m not sure which one made my day more, this or my friends cats with lipstick….

I may not have as much experience with these things as some (dildos and wiimotes lol) but it looks rather small and because of the size I’d imagine it being flaccid, although that depends greatly on the material used.
    This is just plain silly, the whole point of a wiimote as a dildo is to wrap a condom on it and call it a day. Adding something to it just ruins the “zomg objects du gaming used for sex” aspect. It’s like people who drive 200 miles away from any people to have sex in a car, they’re just missing the point.
    I just remembered, there is going to be a Hot Air Balloon event for couples where they actually encourage people to get down and dirty in the baskets. Just lovely.

4. Zefbot says:

o.O

5. chapata says:

guess i gotta buy a wii now!

6. Vickie says:

Heh, exactly. I have proper toys. 😉

7. Alisha says:

WTF??
    Now I’m going to be afraid to touch other people’s wii remotes!

8. i thought it’s something of a joke cause i’ve read an article about it earlier but she’s talking about the phony kind…

9. Hahaha.. That sounds so ridiculous.. But I should try wii, to see if it’s worth it to buy for.