Cooking Mama 2: Dinner With Dykes

Looks like your last lesbian dinner party doesn’t it, there’s Maureen with her specs on the left, right next to some young bi-curious girl she met at the gym. Next to them is Cassy, she’s not happy about the bi girl. Then there’s the mad host Sherry, wearing a ridiculous pink hat, Nina with her cap on backwards, because she likes to pretend she’s Max from Go Fish. Lucy, not a lesbian, she just likes hanging out at lesbian dinner parties for the drama, and lastly far right, Katie, with her new specs—everyone told her to get the thick rimmed rectangular style befitting ‘geek dykes’, but no! Fashion disaster, she went for the round ones and now looks like the milkybar kid.

Phew! Who knew ‘Cooking Mama 2: Dinner With Friends’ would have so many dykes in it! The sequel on the DS will feature 80 original international recipes, some old favourites and the chance to create all-new customised dishes, 150 fast and fun mini games to challenge player cooking expertise. You can also offer dishes cooked to one of the many characters who will judge it for flavour and presentation–you know that bi girl isn’t going to like anything with tofu in it, afterall she probably prefers real meat. Cooking Mama 2: Dinner With Dykes will be available early 2008 on Nintendo DS.

9 Responses to “Cooking Mama 2: Dinner With Dykes”

1. Lori says:

O…M….F….G…. that has got to be the most hilarious thing I have ever seen. Seriously.. that is class.. I love it. It is so funny. Thank you thank you thank you.

2. Luce says:

ROFL Schweeeeet. I especially liked the ‘meat’ comment, God I thought my boss was going to catch me I laughed so much.
    I don’t think I’ve ever seen two more dykey characters ever than ‘Maureen’ and ‘Nina’ rofl.

3. Kaitlin says:

Class.
    Thanx

4. AHR says:

Awesome – funniest thing I’ve seen all day. Something tells me if the one on the far right just lost the coke-bottle glasses, she’d look like a young, blond Cynthia Nixon.

5. Fizzy says:

Fawking funny ladies, I showed my better half and we were both in stitches, so fawking true. Will get that game just to tease friends with.
    Fix your podcast!

6. Brianna says:

Ya know I have some friends that look like 3 of the people in that picture!!!!
    That was pretty damn kewl.

7. I missed my chirldhood, a lovely dyke with many great dyke friends.

8. Raquel says:

the review is funny! it certainly makes gaming more appealing!!!

9. Enjoyed reading about the game.
    Recently published a little book that I hope others will enjoy called “Cooking for Dykes”. It is not just a cookbook.
    You could take it to your next party, barbecue or small get-together and read some of the stuff as one-liners.

It is meant to be fun…check it out at cookingfordykes.com